Saturday, March 1, 2008

.................

i hate squirming my eyes.
at that stupid 2 blue boxes to write my discussion.
my oh-so-smart group mate assumed that i am "MENSA"
i stared at his 2 defined tables for 2 days in a row...
and my report------still blank.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, dear.
YOU KNOW I "LOVE" YOU SO...

"FIrst love" utada hikki is back on my playlist.
and so does the infamous teacher-student r/s drama.

Suntory hires private investigator,
and knew that i love d coffee so much,
and decided to increase by RM0.30

i went to Alumni in old school today.
crap. i was lucky that i didnt call the wrong names.
smile. smile. smile. smile. that's the best way.
all the young kids thought that we are from 90's.
must be the "shark-fin". must be.
let's LIVE IN DENIAL.

i have a classmate.
who is loud.
she shouts "cib*i" and other form of vulgar words
u can hear her even 10miles away.
smokes
and crosses the street to embrace me
when she sees me from far, holding a ciggie
just to avoid lecturers.

3 comments:

JiNG said...

jom pigi shabu shabu.. hahaha

Mei-Wah said...

HIDEAKI~~~

my love...
mu only one...
where is he now??

Roses said...

hideaki?? no idea.
but he is the best Johnny's leader so far.
the sexiest yet a cute idiot.
i just fall in love. so, can i join ur league now?!?!

hehehehhee...