Monday, August 11, 2008

Detoxifyin'

we had the best food of all,
everything under the sun, u stuff it into ur mouth
for some cases like me, i dont even get to know what i stuff inside.

reflecting on our own daily life, (oh no, dont u go on living in self-denial)
the feast for a king and fit for a king,

eat like a glutton..*grab & swallow, grab & swallow..* no time for chewing

indulge in fast-food = saturated fats, plus unending refill of cold Coke (sugar that send blood glucose sky high)
because "fast fast, i wanna save time, got work to do la"

"okay lor, u like me so much, i mai fast fast send u to ur coffin"

at the end of the day,after all those royalty feast, u feel guilty but that's all...
the second day, u resume back.

worst thing, is if u have the habit of indulging urself in booze.
drink like Sahara camel. smoke like a chimney.
it's probably time for u to reflect on ur lifestyle.

for once, treat your beloved Mr. Intestine and Mr. Liver right (so that u can indulge in urself for a longer period..my lovely crabs, my Tiger Beer)

Personally, as a health-care practitioner, i tried many other detoxifying products but all of them bind me down to a long-term program which needs a lot of determination.
However, determination is what most of us lack of. sucks eh
what gets me to try this Juvanex is the SEVEN-DAY program
and because my GRADUATION ceremony is around the corner (this week),
i have to at least try to look my best. hey, it's once in the lifetime, and 4years of hard-core books,kay~*throws confetti..yeah*

booklet with recommended diet which i attempted to follow but i failed.

smexy transparent shaker (i am trying to encourage myself to get done w d 7days)

doesnt taste as bad as i thought.

first few days, was
.
..
...
....
......

HORRIBLY TERRIFYING PAIN IN THE ASS

while my family eats on proper meal, i chew on my carrots.
my sister is drinking coffee, i am milking yogurt
i am living in fantasy of chewing apples with pungent smell of durians floating in the air.
eating tofu while reading food blogs.

continuation upon finishing the 7days...

p/s: this is not an advertorial. for all i care, i wouldnt even bother to post health related stuff here, cause-- healthy community make drug dealer poor. very poor

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose...after reading your post, I realized something very important. very very important. I owe McD a visit. Whahahaha....

I'm the bad one. I'm evil, i never feel guilty for my gluttony unless i get sick the very next day. :-(

Rose, don't worry la.Take it easy. It doesn't matter if you detox and diet or not. If you're healthy, then you'll be fine. Just eat more green, girl. They help. :-P

Calvin Soo KJ said...

and drink more water....

Anonymous said...

Don't drink too much leh, later bloated!

Roses said...

all
i have to detox. oh, did i mention that i have constipation problem?!? like the massive case..
i tried green. all those hanky panky normal way of typical healthy lifestyle. i tried fruits and greens both. drink water.not 8glasses but gallons

nothing work. btw, i lost 4kgs by detox. can u imagine those 4kgs were plain congested waste??lol

Mei-Wah said...

it does work? i got juvanex but it's just waiting for me to drink on it... i don't have the guts to even start! argh~ i can't let go fast foods~

Chris said...

oh? Is it works?

Roses said...

dear juan
it works wonder. u dont need GUTS to start it. determination is the word.
it's a god damn 7 days program. and the only 7DAYS program available. i dont think u need to eat fast food once/week rite. if so, that's a very sad way to commit suicide..

dear chris
hell yeah. even more so for alcoholics and food junkies.

Anonymous said...

OMG, you're like my mom. She got constipation problem too. My dad always say that her stomach fat is actually not fat, but poop. She pass motion like more than a week once. :-(

My mom is a poor thing, now I wanna ask you if that thingie actually work. Maybe I can tell my mom to try it. Maybe juvanex can help my mom to clear her stomach?

Roses said...

actually if ur mom is in the category of geriatric, it's quite normal to be constipated. however, it is advisable to detox especially if she is on other medications regularly.

that thingy do work. my intestines here went thru Dulcolax-laxatives already. and this baby still works wonder. now my tummy is actually softer and slimmer. if u feel her tummy and it's hard, that means it's congested poops..

Calvin Soo KJ said...

my wife previously had this problem. a friend of mine recommend some stuff from phhp (people happy helping people - what a nerdy name) and helped her to berak. after a while she was ok. but try not to take too much of external stuff for this as your body would tend to rely on medications. my advise, eat right, drink lots of water and exercise. i started jogging last 2 months and i lost 5kg...seriously.

Roses said...

dear calvin
juvanex is different from laxative or other external helps. it just clears the pathway, besides this is just for 7days not prolong. so no dependency here. definitely even better than taking supplements.

but for some people, keeping healthy lifestyle cant help. it's a precaution.that's why there are so many sickos nowadays.