Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our V dae

My brother won a free Valentine's dinner at Shivz in Bangsar Baru from Voizce Valentine Contest.

But everything was last minute.

i was telling Batu bout how i should spend my V's day at home, refrain from all the lovey dovey stuff and watched re-runs of Texas chainsaw till i puke. in the end, everything was unexpected.

where to get a dining partner?
aha...黄色い花JASMINE黄色い花~~ to celebrate single-hood.

According to the owner, the restaurant is less-than-a-month years old. we were the earliest desperado waiting for our dinner.


Us.


dark ambiance. candle-light. langsung not for us the only two girls there.


her drink. lime soda. i settled for white wine.


appetitizers


soups (creamy mushroom, and tomato)


salads in dessert cup. fyi, our friend, Jasmine here doesn't do vege. so everything green, pepper-ry, yours truly is responsible to finish them off =)


dory fish in lemon grass (signature dish for the restaurant), and chicken breast in mushroom sauce.

i hate mint. perhaps it's that or the course is coming to an end that we couldn't finish this.


wrapping up with dessert and coffee. the only thing bout this is most probably the half-ed berry on top.
make do with the dark atmosphere and settle for black-white photo.


V's day could be the sweetest day of the year and could be the most sour.

how did you spend the Valentine's day?

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

we rush through our 6-courses meal to meet-up with 黄色い花Mr. Woei Tatt黄色い花
After fine dining, we decided to dropby (literally cause I need his help to get home) Cheras.
and I was too tipsy to remember the name of the restaurant.
my vivid memory tells me it sounds something like "Gillie".
All I could remember is it's at a corner and it took me some stumbling with the help of Jasmine to get there.


Him and his school-boy look. skipped class yet we came late.


The sick guy managed to play the part of a gentleman and bought both of us flowers.


the ever-complying sugar. upon request, posing happily w my flower.


虹虹虹us. my favourite of all虹虹虹

and to end off

Yours truly,

a toast to singlehood.

p/s: on a totally unrelated note, i love Exile and decided i'll put their songs for next V's day.

9 comments:

Erin said...

The food looks lovely!

I spent today fussing over my new cat, haha. I don't really think of Valentine's Day as anything special, to be honest...

fufu said...

i love the last picture of you rose =)

Anonymous said...

*whine* I slept whole day on V-day, trying to recover all my energy spent on CNY. *SIGH*

Mei-Wah said...

me jealous liao! you and jasmine, i gotta kick jasmine away. turn her into jasmine tea. lol~

don't toast to singlehood next year! let's celebrate v-day together gether. double date lar aper lagi.

Calvin Soo KJ said...

hiya sis!!!! long time no hear. :) glad that you had a wonderful v day. get pak tor faster ler...hehehehe

Roses said...

dear Erin,
well. it is special to me FINALLY after 20 plus years of not-so-special day. this is the first time i celebrated it..ever. =(

Dear Cleffairy,
u must have been totally worn out to sleep like that. thanks for dropping by even after the long MIA. appreciate it heaps. *hugs*

Dear FuFU,
thanks, sugar.

Dear Meiwah,
u ady berpunya. aper double date. ur other half will slap me good.
this kinda pathetic dates are only for single. mem-boikot ni..

dear Rainman,
no men how to pak toh?!? i wish too. u wanna become "mui yan"?!?
lol.
psstt: i bought a canon g10. yet to master the skill to photography. educate me, sifu

Pete said...

Aiya, lots of food, can finish or not?......I can help to eat lorrr!

JiNG said...

hehehe... happy to see u are happy.. :)

Anonymous said...

电话聊天交友热线 , 寂寞聊天交友网站 , 聊天视频裸聊 , 免费视频裸聊 , 求免费yy裸聊号 , 裸聊聊天室免费 , 视频聊天网 , 同城一夜i情 , 裸聊qq聊天室 , 成人交友网站