Monday, August 31, 2009

back AGAIN

i am sorry for the long MIA.
wouldn't blame if some of you had gone from my blog. =)

will try update more often now.
forgive me for ignoring my writing-self..

just put it this way, I was busy adapting to a different phrase in life-- having another person around to stick through thick and thin. let's just name him Pups.

I just officially got my diving license.
went to Tioman for that during the Merdeka wknd.

the next time i write, most prolly i would include more pictures now that I've Pups that snaps away.

to be continued


dizzy & drowsy now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i m here..
wheeee

fufu said...

welcome back....
wow...driving license? so next time you can bring me around seremban... yippeeee =p tioman? i wanna go too... why you never invite me huuh??

Roses said...

Kenny, thanks. you are still "here" =)

fufu,
DIVing license. the underwater.
we go next time, k =)
i am addicted to diving...

CLIFFORD SUN said...

Cool diving license~ envy *bling*bling ...anyway welcome bak to the blog world =)

Unknown said...

of cos i m here..
as always..
:)

Anonymous said...

How are you, Rose? Are you doing well? I hope you do. Take care now, my friend.